Friday 17 April 2015

Here is all Homescreen and Lockscreen wallpapers for Your Nokia Asha

One of the more interesting side effects of constantly taking photos of your phone, especially during such a high profile week, is everyone is curious as to where’d I get the background. They're all fine inquiries, the challenge for me is trying to respond to every post, email or comment(on my group) to satisfy everyone!

With every new(update) version of Asha software, we get a collection of new Homescreen and Lockscreen wallpapers to feast our eyes on and set as default on our homescreens or lockscreen.

Hence this post. This is nothing more than me going: here is all default  wallpapers.

The resolutions are all over the place, with most wallpapers sporting a height of 320 pixels and a width 240. 

Update: If you simply want to download all the wallpapers below in one ZIP file, hit the link.

I'd like to share my 4 favorite wallpapers:



           

You may feel free to ask any kind of queries regarding Nokia Asha 501 or other 5xx series device on our Facebook Group.


3 comments:

  1. Shantonu mondal this pictures was not supported in my phone because it is a zip file please help me to download it

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIR
    I AM AN ASHA 501 USER.
    BY USING THE PHONE ROOT APP, I UNFORTUNATELY DELETED MY DEFAULT BROWSER(OPERA MINI). CAN YOU PLEASE SEND THE DEFAULT BROWSER TO ME
    BY ROOTING YOUR PHONE
    PLEASE HELP ME
    send me on arunakm386@ gmail.com
    I HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carinha, visão te pago o que você quiser, só upa essas imagens de novo quero um dos wallpapers que estavam entre eles.

    ReplyDelete